We are engaged 24*7 these days that our mind is occupied with something or the other. If we are not working, we are either thinking about the past or about the future. Therefore, excessive thinking reduces our efficiency of work and productivity. Though it is very difficult to keep your mind at ease, it is very important to give it a calm and relaxing ambience so as to be in the present. Do what makes you happy and through my experience, I would like to suggest the following steps that can be taken to rejuvenate yourself:
- Make personal visits and connect: We have become so tech savvy than we prefer to call rather than visit a person be it a friend or relative. Also during the time of your office hours, take out time to interact with your colleagues than being engrossed on mobiles. With personal visits, you will be able to create real relations that will prove to be more than a social obligation.
- Mediate regularly to be with yourself: Meditation is one thing that will take you near to oneself and make you realise your purpose in life and helps you to concentrate on your priorities. It will not only make your life more sorted but also will help you to lead a balanced life.
- Listen to music: Listening to music is yet another way of relaxing your mind and some researches also prove that it enhances your productivity as well.
- Spend time in Mother nature’s lap: It is very obliviously said that human is made up of five elements and spending time with nature helps us to respect and be conscious of those elements. Therefore, if possible we all should try to spend at least half an hour in nature a lot of our deficiency and healing is done by being in nature.
- Engross in a hobby: At times we are passing through such a difficult phase of our life that we tend to weaken our mind and our positivity towards life reduces. As it is normally believed that deep thinking weakens our decision in life. You don’t have to be professional to pursue a hobby, just be yourself and do what gives you happiness whether that’s writing, singing, sketching, cooking, gardening or travelling.